Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Love, influence

Is there any relation between the goodness of your heart and the quality of your life?

I guess we could see it in a million different ways.

Why the philosophy? All I want is for someone I love to say that they love me. I've never heard those three beautiful words. Never.

In the end you remain who you are, whatever you give or take, achieve or miserably fail in. Yeah, so what's the point of love, right?

To be who you are you must rid yourself of influences, especially at work, where being influenced by the boss works in your favour. Where blending in is more important than sticking out. And then your need for love disappears.

When you rid yourself of influences and have the courage to be who you are. But it's downright impossible. People who constantly try to change you will continue to do so.

No comments: