Saturday, November 10, 2007

Thoughts - III

Feel like life has passed me by. I am so different from what I used to be, or so I think. But my convictions about the world still stand. It always boils down to money.

The people I feel I should stay away from always prove it to me in time. That I should have stayed away from them. My sense of human dignity is wavering. I don't have the same strong sense of dignity of a human being that I used to have. It's all because of the place where I work, where people don't have any sense of dignity themselves nor do they treat others with any sense of dignity. Life is so much more than 1+1=2, and unless that dawns on them someday they cannot even begin to comprehend the value of a human being.

I've always had the courage to stand up for what I thought or believed in. I hope I will continue to have that courage.

No comments: