Thursday, August 12, 2010

Indians are Rude

I want to get this off my chest.

Indians are rude.

They treat you based on how you look: fair/dark, rich/poor, young/old.

They have no shame. Period.

In case you are wondering, like an Indian would, if I am an Indian, then no, I am not, I am an NRI. I know how to treat everyone with courtesy and respect no matter the color, financial status, sex, age or race.

I am an NRI, not an Indian.

Again, shame on you Indians.

I hope you have the common sense to realize I am talking about the general Indian population, not every one of the 1 billion individuals. So don't be stupid and point out to me the exceptions.

Update 10/09/2011: Why Are Indians Rude?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't NRI mean Non Resident Indian ? So how can you say you are not Indian?

Sanju Paison said...

Technically I am an Indian because my parents are Indian.

I am not an Indian in the sense that I don't talk and behave like most Indians.

But I am guessing you already knew what I really meant.